Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Just Cards / Just Steam Punk / Volume 5 / Page 69


I am so excited! In the mail today I received the newest Just Cards / Just Steam Punk Magazine. I thought I must have ordered it and so leisurely sat down to start looking.

To my amazement there was an enclosed letter telling me that I had been published! Oh my gosh, so exciting!

This was my first attempts at Steam Punk, as Vintage is my forte! On the Vintage Steam Punk Plaque I used Frantic Stamper Vintage Dress Form, Geared & Solid Butterfly Dies (referenced below).

Thank you to Fran at Frantic Stamper and Kathy Berger the designer of the dies. Without their hard work and wonderful products these items would never have been created.

 Thank you all for stopping by to take a peek!

Solid Butterfly Die

Geared Butterfly Die

Vintage Dress Forms (Set of 2) Dies


1 comment: